Gathering, Use, And Disclosure Of Non-personally-identifying Information
We may use third-party vendors, including but not limited to Google and Microsoft, who use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie or Azure App insights cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to operate, optimize and improve our services based on your past activity on the Application. The information collected may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity.
The Application uses our proprietary algorithm to perform facial recognition. We do not store photographs.
Aggregated and Non-Personally-Identifying Information
We may share aggregated and Non-Personally Identifying Information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties and our affiliate companies to develop and deliver targeted advertising on the Application and on websites of third parties. We may combine Non-Personally Identifying Information we collect with additional Non-Personally Identifying Information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers, and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to the Application and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any Personally-Identifying Information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
Mobile Device Additional Terms
- Mobile Device If you use a mobile device to access the Application or download any of our applications, we may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address.
- Geo-Location Information: We track your GPS location multiple times, while using the camera for doing the mandatory verification and also at other times.
- Push Notifications We send you push notifications to inform you to start the verification process and other related information from time to time. This is a mandatory requirement while using this app.
- Mobile Analytics and dashboards We use mobile analytics and dashboards software to allow us Government authorities to better understand the location clusters, heat maps and geographical spread of the users. We do not share this information with anyone else except authorized personnel in the Government.
Collection, Use, And Disclosure Of Personally-identifying Information
As defined above, Personally-Identifying Information is information that can be directly associated with a specific person. The company may collect a range of Personally-Identifying Information from and about Application users. Much of the Personally-Identifying Information collected by Company about users is information provided by users themselves when (1) registering for our services, (2) registering to our contact list, (3) verification of presence based on alerts, (4) communicating with us, (5) receiving communication from Government authorities on relevant information. That information may include each user’s name, address, email address and telephone number and geolocation. Users of the Application understand that this information is used by the Authorised Authorities to check the spread of the pandemic and for no other commercial use.
BY REGISTERING WITH OR USING THE APPLICATION, YOU CONSENT TO THE USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION AS DESCRIBED IN THIS COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION SECTION.
Which personal data we collect
We shall only collect your personal information on the moment you have given us your expressed consent. In addition, we shall always notify you about the purpose of collecting different categories of personal data. You will always have the option to provide your consent prior to leaving your personal information with us. When visiting our Website, when you create a personal account with us and by receiving our Products and Services, we collect and process the following Personal Data:
- First and Last Name;
- Date of Birth;
- Physical address;
- Email address;
- Contact information;
- Profile and facial images;
The purpose of collecting the abovementioned personal data is to complete User’s subscription successfully, and for Government officials to confirm your presence in the designated location at all times.
We store only encrypted Facial Templates and your actuals photos are deleted once the conversion to Face Templates, which happens immediately after you register your face in the application, is done.
We may occasionally use your name and email address to send you notifications regarding new services offered by the Application that we think you may find valuable. We may also send you service-related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the service. Generally, you may opt-out of such emails at the time of registration or through your account settings, though we reserve the right to send you notices about your account, such as service announcements and administrative messages, even if you opt-out of all voluntary email notifications.
Company will disclose Personally-Identifying Information under the following circumstances:
- Marketing Communications Unless users opt-out from receiving Company marketing materials upon registration, the Company may email users about products and services that Company believes may be of interest to them. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing materials from Company, you may do so by following the unsubscribe link in the email communications, by going to your account settings (if applicable) or contacting us using the contact information below.
- Third-Party Service Providers, We may share your Personally-Identifying Information, which may include your name and contact information (including email address) with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting the Applications functionality and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through the Application. We may also share your name, contact information and credit card information with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purpose.
Changing Personally-Identifying Information; Account Termination
The company makes use of Third Parties that will process some parts of the data. We do not send any personal details to them, while they may be used for processing GPS data and storage of data.
|HyperTrack||GPS and Geolocation tracking.||India|
|AWS||Storing of Face Templates and transactional data||India|
We take the security of your Personally-Identifying Information seriously and use reasonable electronic, personnel and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
We are dedicated to protecting all information on the Application as is necessary. However, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Personally-Identifying Information by keeping your password confidential. You should change your password immediately if you believe someone has gained unauthorized access to it or your account. If you lose control of your account, you should notify us immediately.
In the event of a data breach, we shall act quickly to avoid and mitigate losses and shall directly notify each User whose personal data could be at risk.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for privacy policies of third parties, including but not limited to social media websites that appear on our website. We do not have any control over the way they collect personal data, whatsoever.
Internal Privacy Policies for Employees and Affiliates
Company is committed to implementing the highest privacy standards within our organization, containing clear roles, duties, and responsibilities regarding the way we are entirely privacy compliant, this includes proper instructions and training programs for employees on how they must treat personal data.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain Personally-Identifying Information from anyone under the age of 13, unless or except as permitted by law. Any person who provides Personally-Identifying Information through the Application represents to us that he or she is 13 years of age or older. If we learn that Personally-Identifying Information has been collected from a user under 13 years of age on or through the Application without parents or legal guardians consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to cause this information to be deleted. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has become a member of the Application or has otherwise transferred Personally-Identifying Information to the Application without your consent, please contact Company using our contact information below to have that child’s account terminated and information deleted.
NotionTag Technologies Email: Contact@FaceTagr.com